nv-l

[nv-l] Web Console Menu Disabled

2004-06-23 12:08:24
Subject: [nv-l] Web Console Menu Disabled
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng AT yahoo DOT ca>
To: netview Tivoli <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:27:59 -0400 (EDT)
NV 7.1.3 SOL 9, FP2, WEB CONSOLE XP
Hi Folks,

After Opening a Web Client, selected a Node, right-clicked on it, to my surprise the Menu is grayed out  (disabled), therefore I cannot Ping, display Object info, Telnet, etc ....
P.S The Unix Client Menu is fine, and the Node satisfies the  ((isNode || isInterface) && isIP) selection rule.

I have stooped and restarted the webserver .... Menu still grayed out.

Q1: Any Ideas?

Q2: How can I fix this without restarting the Netview Server

Thank You,
Meyos
"ALLEZ LES LIONS INDOMPTABLES"