nv-l

[nv-l] NetView on AIX

2003-08-07 00:49:17
Subject: [nv-l] NetView on AIX
From: nraaman AT chennai.tcs.co DOT in
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:20:20 +0530
Hi,

We moving our Network management server AIX. If possible can i get exact step
Installation
prodecure and Prequiste( Like allocation space for directorys)

We are procuring the AIX P series high end server.

Its very urgnet for me. Can any help me on this.

Thanks & Regards
N.Raaman(Ramamoorthy)
Asst.Engineer,
NOC-Chennai,