nv-l

Re: [nv-l] mapdb

2003-08-07 01:53:58
Subject: Re: [nv-l] mapdb
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 06:53:27 +0100
I used to see this with Solaris. The solution there was to ensure the LANG variable was set to en_US and to ensure that LC_CTYPE was also set to either en_US or C.
Cheers,
Jane

tilo.strauch AT rzleipzig DOT de wrote:

Hi list,

I have a new installation of NV7.1.3 on Linux. After start an error message
is shown  "Error retrieving mapdb field info: Null field value"
To fix this Error I had clean the Server completely an installed new Linux
and new NV. But the error message is the same.

Tilo Strauch
Netzwerkmanagement
Deutsche Rentenversicherung
Rechenzentrum Leipzig e.V.
Tel.: +49 0341 9170-220
Fax:  +49 0341 9110-806
mailto:tilo.strauch AT rzleipzig DOT de

*NOTE*
help line at 1-800-TIVOLI8(848-6548)

--
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2003 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.  All rights