nv-l

[nv-l] DR For NetView ?

2003-07-01 11:44:17
Subject: [nv-l] DR For NetView ?
From: "Scot" <scotrn AT cox DOT net>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:02:45 -0400
Hi;

 We are in the planning stages of launching a
second datacenter site for geo load balancing and
disaster recovery. When looking at the NetView docs
it seems like I can use an MLM like a Tivoli gateway
in production mode but I'm not sure how one would do a
backup NetView Server. Does anyone have any pointers ?

Is there a deployment guide for NetView that would cover this?
I have been searching the IBM website with no luck
and I don's see the docs on CD.

Thanks!
Scot