nv-l

Re: [nv-l] interface status only via snmp ???

2002-08-12 09:23:09
Subject: Re: [nv-l] interface status only via snmp ???
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:23:09 +0100
Matthias,
Put entries in your seedfile preceded by $ (the dollar sign).  This does
NOT affect discovery but DOES say to poll these entries using SNMP rather
than ping.  If you want to ensure discovery also, put in some explicit
entries without dollars.  You can use wildcard and ranges with the dollar
syntax.

Cheers,
Jane