nv-l

[nv-l] AIX Config Recommendation for Netview

2002-08-12 14:40:09
Subject: [nv-l] AIX Config Recommendation for Netview
From: reamd AT Nationwide DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:40:09 -0400
Hi All,
          I have just ordered a new AIX box (details below) for netview
7.1.2 and looking for some aix configuration recommendations to provide my
Unix SA's for optimal performance of Netview. Should I contact support for
"Best Practice" recommendations? I ordered AIX 5.1 with this box (for
licensing) but plan on 4.3.3 ML10... Any word on 5.1 support?

Regards,
 Dave