nv-l

[nv-l] Set discovered nodes to unmanaged

2002-08-28 07:18:33
Subject: [nv-l] Set discovered nodes to unmanaged
From: "Stickling, Michael" <michael.stickling AT is-4 DOT de>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:18:33 +0200
Hi,

is there a possibility to set discovered interfaces to unmanaged?
I have an ISDN-Access-Router which ISDN Interfaces report up and down events.
I excluded the network of those Interfaces in the seedfile  from discovery .
I can set the network to unmanaged in all maps.
The next day a newly found interface reports up or down events...
The Router has one Interface of interest. The others are dynamically
used by the ISDN useres calling in.
Each call is reported with an up or down event.
Cant get rid of this

Any idea?

Netview 7.1.2 on AIX 4.3.3

Regards