nv-l

Re: [nv-l] nvUtil Utility

2002-05-01 15:53:34
Subject: Re: [nv-l] nvUtil Utility
From: "Stephen Hochstetler" <shochste AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:53:34 -0500
Scott,

I have no experience with that condition.  My gut tells me you are
experiencing some sort of socket problem occasionally.  I wonder if the
command ends abnormally if it leaves a socket open that has to timeout.
Until it does, all new commands hang waiting to connect to that socket.

Kind regards,
Stephen Hochstetler              shochste AT us.ibm DOT com
International Technical Support Organization  - Austin
Office - 512-436-8564                      FAX - 512-436-8701

ITSO redbooks at  http://www.redbooks.ibm.com