nv-l

[nv-l] Re: {nv-l} Backup Interface....

2002-04-08 12:01:00
Subject: [nv-l] Re: {nv-l} Backup Interface....
From: richard_pike AT safeway.co DOT uk
To: jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk, nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:01:00 +0100
Thanks for the reply.

I have set the ISDN connections to ISDN backup in the seed file.

Looking at one of the connection's object information it shows isISDNBackup
as
TRUE.  Unfortunatly a demand poll of the object shows: Interface
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(PPP/0) is Critical: Admin Status=Up OperStatus=Down.   and
therefore no pink icon.  I believe that the OperStatus needs to be dormant
for
it to be used as you mentioned.

Thanks

Richard.

* Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.      *
* If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.   *
* The information contained in this message is confidential and is         *
* intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in *
* error or there are any problems, please notify the originator            *
* immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of  *
* this message is strictly forbidden. Opinions, conclusions and other      *
* information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by       *
* Safeway unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative       *
* independent of this message.                                             *