nv-l

RE: [nv-l] snmp trap simulation

2002-04-03 11:54:45
Subject: RE: [nv-l] snmp trap simulation
From: "D'Apice, Dominic" <D.D'Apice AT SAQ.qc DOT ca>
To: "'can huynh'" <can.huynh AT sympatico DOT ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:54:45 -0500
what mean the "time stamp value" parameter in "serversetup then diagnose and
send snmptrap"

also

what mean the number '6' in this command line (output of  "serversetup then
diagnose and send snmptrap)
(what king of parameter it is, i think is "enterpriseSpecific")

/usr/OV/bin/nv6000_smit snmptrap -h 'aixtivlab1' '.1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.3' '""'
'6' '0' '3' -n '1'

help will be very usefull
thank