nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Top 3 NetView reporting tools?

2002-04-02 21:21:00
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Top 3 NetView reporting tools?
From: Joe Fernandez <jfernand AT kardinia DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:21:00 +1000
Scott,
Our product Kardinia Performance Reporter for NetView produces performance
reports from NetView snmpcollect data. It doesn't  (yet) do asset
reporting. If
your reference to "some other reporting" includes network performance
reporting, it should be of interest. We, of course, think that it does not
cost
a fortune and gives good reporting options, but you can judge that yourself
from the free 30 day trial we offer. (See our web site, www.kardinia.com.)

At 09:12 AM 02-04-02 -0600, Scott Bursik wrote:

> AIX 4.3.3 NetView 6.0.3
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion for reporting tools for NetView? Our
management
> is interested in some of the NetView data for asset management and some
other
> reporting. Is there a package out there that doesn't cost a fortune that
> gives you good reporting options?
> Thanks,
> Scott Bursik
> Pepsico Business Solutions Group