nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Top 3 NetView reporting tools?

2002-04-02 16:24:02
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Top 3 NetView reporting tools?
From: "Scott Bursik" <tivoliesm AT hotmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 15:24:02 -0600

I am looking for a package that will allow queries into the NetView database without using the nv commands so my management can see how many NT nodes we have, and how many Novell, etc. Is there some product that would give them the ability to do their own queries based on the needs of the day? I have written scripts using nvdbformat and nvUtil, but the needs change from period to period.

Scott Bursik
Pepsico Business Solutions Group
scott.bursik AT pbsg DOT com