nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Cabletron traps

2002-04-18 16:20:29
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Cabletron traps
From: "D'Apice, Dominic" <D.D'Apice AT SAQ.qc DOT ca>
To: "'Patel, Shaileshbhai B'" <shaileshbhai.patel AT eds DOT com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:20:29 -0400
well, if i understand, you don't know the OID  for Cabletron devices traps.

if snmp trap a enable for your Cabletron devices , you should see in netview
event windows :
something like that

NO FMT IN TRAPD.CONF: mgmt.mib-2.2620 (1.3.6.1.2.1.2620) generic:0 speci
fic:1 args(0):

it tell you the OID

Dom