nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Cabletron traps

2002-04-18 15:51:51
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Cabletron traps
From: JamesFarrowII AT nisource DOT com
To: shaileshbhai.patel AT eds DOT com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:51:51 -0400
I'll help ya. I have over 400 cabletron traps defined. EMail me direct with
what format you want them in. I can send ya the script gen'd from mib2trap
or can just cut the cabletron section out of my trapd.conf.

James Farrow
481-1555
jamesfarrowii AT nisource DOT com

                    "Patel,

                    Shaileshbhai B"           To:     "Nv-L (E-mail)" <nv-l AT
lists.tivoli DOT com>
                    <shaileshbhai.pate        cc:

                    l AT eds DOT com>                Subject:     [nv-l]
Cabletron traps

                    04/18/02 02:36 PM

Hello All,

           Has anybody on the forum already defined General Cabletron traps
(Power Failure, Chassis Alarm etc.)? If so, is it             possible to
post
them in a forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Shailesh Patel
Distributed Management Services
750, Tower Drive
Troy, MI 48098
Phone (248) 265-7573 (8-365)
<mailto:shaileshbhai.patel AT eds DOT com>