nv-l

[nv-l] nvsniffer -c option

2002-04-01 13:42:39
Subject: [nv-l] nvsniffer -c option
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT Princeton DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:42:39 -0500
Solaris 2.6
Netview 7.1

I am trying to use nvsniffer to check port 80 on a Smartset I have, but
if always comes back with error as shown below...

The nvsniffer default .conf file has everything commented out except the
following...

isHTTPSupported 80 web_Sup
isHTTPManaged 80 web_Man

I also have a SMARTSET called "3300"

When I run it I get the following...

tiv-3.Princeton.EDU# nvsniffer -c 3300
ERROR: unable to open configuration file '3300', got:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: 3300 (No such file or directory)

According to the nvsniffer doc it should use the default conf and the -c
should be the smartset name to use for hosts to query for port 80.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Systems & Networking