nv-l

RE: [nv-l] method implementation not found

2002-04-01 06:33:43
Subject: RE: [nv-l] method implementation not found
From: Vikas Kumar Gupta <VGupta AT bangalorelabs DOT com>
To: "'can huynh'" <can.huynh AT sympatico DOT ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:03:43 +0530
I have done the patch installation.I am putting here the exact error message I am getting.

"StExcepMsg:0011 Could not find an object's method implementation :o_errs:0055 Method implementation not found.Make sure that the TME method binaries are available for all the installed platforms"

Can anyone help??

Regards

Vikas