nv-l

Fwd: [nv-l] mgragentd produces defunct process

2002-03-26 19:11:02
Subject: Fwd: [nv-l] mgragentd produces defunct process
From: "John Moon" <johnmoon1 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:11:02 +0900
Hi, everybody.

Anyone does know the solution for this problem?

I stopped mgragentd daemon but there is still defunct processes.

"/usr/OV/bin/mgragentd -f" is the parent process of defunct processes.

I examined status & log file of mgragentd and the result is just normal.

ovstatus mgragentd

object manager name: mgragentd
behavior:            OVs_NON_WELL_BEHAVED
state:               RUNNING
PID:                 5298
exit status:         -

/usr/OV/log/mgragend.log file size is 12800.