nv-l

Re: snmpdx and ucd agent on Solaris with NetView & MLM

2001-10-25 11:02:49
Subject: Re: snmpdx and ucd agent on Solaris with NetView & MLM
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:02:49 -0400
Jane (and the rest of you), are you aware of the Field Guides that Tivoli
makes available on the customer support web site? It is intended as a
mechanism for customers to share things like this. The audience is
customers and business partners.  There is a bunch of stuff out there for
Framework, and John Thomas from Support has but a nice little thing out
there as a 'seed' for more Netview items.

Check out the secured site:
http://www.tivoli.com/secure/support/documents/fieldguides/
for access to the guides and also for information on submission.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

                    Jane Curry

                    <jane.curry@skills-       To:     IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l AT tkg DOT com>
                    1st.co.uk>                cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [NV-L] snmpdx and
ucd agent on
                    owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com         Solaris with NetView &
MLM

                    10/25/01 05:35 AM

                    Please respond to

                    IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Chaps & chappesses,
I have spent a while digging into the ins and outs of the Solaris SEA and
the UCD (now net-snmp) agent, in relation to NetView and MLM and have
written up my findings.  The good news is that I seem to have a stable
combination of SEA and UCD that works with both NetView and MLM.

I am looking for a couple of reviewers for the paper.  Is there anyone here
interested in doing that??

Cheers,
Jane

--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565