nv-l

Re: snmpdx and ucd agent on Solaris with NetView & MLM

2001-10-25 20:21:39
Subject: Re: snmpdx and ucd agent on Solaris with NetView & MLM
From: "Gavin Newman" <NEWMANGJ AT banksa.com DOT au>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:51:39 +0930
Jane

I would like to look at your paper, can you please send it to newmangj AT
banksa.com DOT au

Thanks - Gavin

>>> jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk 25/10/2001 19:05:39 >>>
Chaps & chappesses,
I have spent a while digging into the ins and outs of the Solaris SEA
and the UCD (now net-snmp) agent, in relation to NetView and MLM and
have written up my findings.  The good news is that I seem to have a
stable combination of SEA and UCD that works with both NetView and MLM.

I am looking for a couple of reviewers for the paper.  Is there anyone
here interested in doing that??

Cheers,
Jane

--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565

   *****   IMPORTANT INFORMATION    *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom
it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by
any other persons. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and
delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
Bank SA is not liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication, nor for any