nv-l

Re: "Name already exists" error

2001-03-13 22:56:04
Subject: Re: "Name already exists" error
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:56:04 -0500
Juan, is there anything else installed on that system? An application
like Nways or Ciscoworks? Have you looked in the nv6000.log for
more details?

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detoit

echevarria AT ES.IBM DOT [email protected] on 03/13/2001 10:10:37 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com