nv-l

Re: Installing Framework 3.2 on AIX 4.3.2

2001-02-19 21:11:13
Subject: Re: Installing Framework 3.2 on AIX 4.3.2
From: "Les Dickert" <lesdickert AT hotmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:11:13
Steve,

What you need is Framework 3.7 and NetView 6.0.1.

If you are in a situation where all you have is
Framework 3.2 and NetView 5.0 CDs, and cannot
order Framework 3.7 and NetView 6.0.1, then you
should tell whoever is asking you to install NetView
that you are wasting your time.  Even if you were
to get it installed, which is doubtful, you would
have no support, either from Tivoli or from NV-L.

Good luck!

Les