nv-l

Creating smart set for pc's

2000-11-16 14:15:38
Subject: Creating smart set for pc's
From: "Brizzi, Ray" <Ray_Brizzi AT anntaylor DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:15:38 -0500
If I want all NT PC's to be in a single smart set, how do I do this?

The properties of the machines I want, from the objecr properties window
are:    Node, IP, and PC.

I've tried different combinations of these from various selection options
but it only finds a few of them, not the thousand or so I want in there.

Ray