nv-l

The Netview Console cannot connect to Netview Server

2000-06-13 15:24:35
Subject: The Netview Console cannot connect to Netview Server
From: Mamadou Touré <mtoure AT sendas.com DOT br>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:24:35 -0300
Hi
I am running Netview 6.0 on an NT 4.0 SP5 Server. I shared the drive and
installed Netview Clients in other machines (NT and W95) but when I try to
open the console on any of these machine I receive the following error
The Netview Console cannot connect to Netview Server. Exciting the Console
My Nteview Server is upgraded from previous version 5.1, 5.1.1 and 5.1.2.
Before upgrading it, I already had the console running in clients.