nv-l

Re: Netmon Daemon Failure (NetView NT)

2000-06-13 12:53:13
Subject: Re: Netmon Daemon Failure (NetView NT)
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:53:13 -0400

I am not aware of one.  When you go to Control Panel --> Services what does it
say?   NetView and SNMP should be Started and Automatic, while SNMP Trap Service
is Started and Manual

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

pcoble AT us.ibm DOT com on 06/13/2000 11:42:28 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>