nv-l

RE: Netmon Daemon Failure

2000-06-09 07:57:48
Subject: RE: Netmon Daemon Failure
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance AT sfbcic DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 06:57:48 -0500
Did you see any events in your NT Event Viewer that were logged?
Maybe an Application or System event?

Also, check Services under Control Panel.  See if any Service is set
to Automatic but the status doesn't show Started.  It could be a problem
with the User account for that Service.

Also, under the properties of SNMP Community Name.  I've noticed that
it has to be Public to get Netview started at installation.

Good Luck.
Larry