nv-l

Re: Linux question

2000-03-17 11:39:19
Subject: Re: Linux question
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen AT mindspring DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:39:19 -0600
Fransten,

if on your linux machine you run lspci and tell me what type of Video you have.
I have also attached my Xdefaults file which works on my Redhat 6.2 environment.  The only
difference would be that I'm using the development kernel 2.3.pre99 but that should
not have anything to do with your problem.
--

Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen
Enterprise Certified Consultant
www.EnterpriseInnovations.com

! Parts (C) 1996 By Greg J. Badros <gjb AT cs.duke DOT edu>
! You may use this file as specified under the GNU General Public License

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! emacs, xemacs

emacs*Background: DarkSlateGray
emacs*Foreground: Wheat
emacs*pointerColor: Orchid
emacs*cursorColor: Orchid
emacs*bitmapIcon: on
emacs*font: fixed
emacs.geometry: 80x25

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! xterm (and friends)

XTerm*highlightSelection:  true
! Uncomment this to use color for the bold attribute
XTerm*VT100*colorBDMode:  on
XTerm*VT100*colorBD:  blue
! Uncomment this to use color for underline attribute
XTerm.VT100*colorULMode:  on
XTerm.VT100*underLine:  off
XTerm*VT100*colorUL:  magenta
! Uncomment this to display the scrollbar
XTerm*scrollBar:  true

! This resource specifies whether or not to ignore the 'alternate screen'
! of applications such as vi.  When it is on, these applications will restore
! the contents of the screen when they are exited to what they were before
! they were started.  When it is off, the contents of vi will remain on the
! screen after the program is quit.
XTerm.VT100.titeInhibit:  true

! Uncomment this to turn off color mode in your xterms
!XTerm.VT100*colorMode:  off
XTerm.VT100*dynamicColors:  on

! Number of lines of scrollback to save
XTerm*saveLines:        1500