nv-l

Re: ASP for Netview WEB Interface

1999-11-30 08:40:15
Subject: Re: ASP for Netview WEB Interface
From: Xu He <xuhe AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 05:40:15 -0800
If I remember correctly, IIS 3 installation is the
same as the installation of ASP.  If you have access
to Netview 5.1.2, I'd suggest you used the nvwebkit
from it, it has support for IIS 4 which is already 3
years old.  Also, when I played with the web piece on
5.1, I found if you install IIS 4.0 after the web
installation; it will also work.

Hope this helps

--- Mamadou_Touri <mtoure AT SENDAS.COM DOT BR> wrote:
> Hi List,
> I am running Netview 5.1 on Windows NT with IIS 3.
> I was trying to install the Netview Web Interface
> (nvwebkit.exe) without
> success because the Active Server Page was not
> installed.
> Does anybody know where can I find for download the
> Active Server Page.
> I4ve already been in Microsoft Web Page.
> Best Regards

> Mamadou Touri
>
> CESAR - Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avangados do
> Recife
> http://www.cesar.org.br

=====
Xu He