nv-l

Re: Events on another screen ( was Netview on 2 screens)

1999-11-30 08:37:03
Subject: Re: Events on another screen ( was Netview on 2 screens)
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:37:03 -0500
I don't know about XMove but you can start the event window outside of the map
anytime you want by simply typing
     nvevents&
assuming that /usr/OV/bin is in your path.
The only drawback to this is that the events window is not connected to the map,
but for display purposes, I wouldn't think that was necessary.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Thierry Van Mol <thierry.van-mol AT CIEV.VD DOT CH> on 11/30/99 02:46:27 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>