nv-l

Re: RFC 1514-host??

1999-10-06 11:47:57
Subject: Re: RFC 1514-host??
From: Cheryl Krupczak <cheryl AT EMPIRE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 11:47:57 -0400

>Does anyone know where I can get an SNMP agent that implements RFC 1514-host
>mib's??  Doesn't matter what platform the agent is for - I know there is one
>out
>there for NT somewhere but can't find any links on the web

See www.empire.com

The Empire SystemEDGE agent supports the Host Resources MIB
(UNIX and Windows NT) and Empire mib for systems and application
management. The agent also includes autonomous self-management
capability for scalable management-by-exception.

You can download a free eval from the site.

>thanks,
>jason

Cheryl