nv-l

Re: DB migration NT--> AIX

1999-10-06 11:49:15
Subject: Re: DB migration NT--> AIX
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 11:49:15 -0400

Possible?   I don't know what might happen.

You could try if you like, but it has never been tested by Tivoli, so it is not
supported.

 The short answer is, "no".

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"MENEZES, ALAIN" <alain.menezes AT FORTISBANK DOT COM> on 10/06/99 11:30:14 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>