nv-l

Emergency popup window ...

1999-07-23 08:22:51
Subject: Emergency popup window ...
From: Matthias Goellnitz <GOELL AT DE.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:22:51 +0200
Hi All,

i have following problem. After some time my netview screen goes in
sleepmode (savescreen),
or power save mode. The screen is dark and i can't see any messages. Only
when i type any key on my keyboard than i can see what's happen. I greated
some rulesets and action nodes with popup window commands, put is my screen
in sleepmode i can not see the emergency popup windows. The screen is still
sleeping.

Does a person have a solution to simulate a external key input  via
commandline?
What other alternate solution does i have?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours Sincerely
Matthias Goellnitz

IBB-Süd NW Netzwerkservices
Phone ++49 (0) 9721-91-4207 Fax ++49 (0) 9721-91-6188
e-Mail: goellnitz_m AT ibb DOT de
IBMDE: GOELL AT DE.IBM DOT COM