nv-l

Netview support

1999-05-05 00:40:32
Subject: Netview support
From: Nicaud Phil <pnicaud AT WOOLWORTHS.COM DOT AU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:40:32 +1000
Netviewers

I'm looking for feedback on Netview Support. From our point of view in
Australia, Support can only be described as extremely poor. Whenever we log
a call, we find it takes forever to get a problem acknowledged and have to
continuously chase to get a response. More often than not, problems are
fixed ourself or through the cooperation of this forum.

Your feedback will be used to give Netview support a bit of a nudge in the
case that this problem is universal

Thanks and regards

Phil
CAUTION: This Message may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is
prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify
Mail Administrators immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of Woolworths Ltd.