nv-l

Re: detecting a Cisco c5500 type

1998-12-23 11:28:58
Subject: Re: detecting a Cisco c5500 type
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles AT INTEL DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:28:58 -0800
This is the line I added to my oid_to_type:
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.17:cisco Systems:Cisco Systems Catalyst 5500:B

This is the line I added to my oid_to_sym:
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.17:Connector:Bridge #Cisco Systems Catalyst 5500

Of course, you have to delete the object, restart netmon, and have
the object re-discovered again.

Regards,

Gary Boyles             gary.p.boyles AT intel DOT com