nv-l

Re: Tivoli Customer Support website (was listserver needs a new h ome. ..)

1998-12-22 10:25:28
Subject: Re: Tivoli Customer Support website (was listserver needs a new h ome. ..)
From: "Owens, Blaine C" <bowens AT EASTMAN DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:25:28 -0500
Leslie, thanks for the info. Re the listserv - I agree. I appreciate
very much the insight, help, an tips our IBM and Tivoli contributors
make; but I like the open forum that would only be possible if the
listserv remains independent and unbiased.

Happy holdays to all!

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Email - bowens AT eastman DOT com