nv-l

Re: SNMPCollector Dies Ungracefully

1998-12-11 15:29:20
Subject: Re: SNMPCollector Dies Ungracefully
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso AT TRANSALTA DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:29:20 -0700

Vince Rosso@TRANSALTA
11/12/98 01:29 PM

James ... after some digging I found an entry in the snmpCol.conf file for
a node that was deleted about a month ago.   I removed the  entry started
the snmpCollect daemon and it now seems to be okay.   At this point I'm
assuming that was our problem ... just thought I would pass it on.

 (Embedded
 image moved   James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
 to file:      12/11/98 09:48 AM
 pic19300.pcx)

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>