nv-l

Re: V5.1 GA

1998-10-20 09:14:09
Subject: Re: V5.1 GA
From: Doug McPherson <mcdoug AT MA.ULTRANET DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:14:09 -0400
> I am told by my IBM rep that Framework 3.6 and NetView 5.1 would be made
> available over this past weekend in the UK and therefore I can expect to
> receive my upgrades mid-this-week.  I have difficulty believing any
> excuses these days why non-USA customers have to wait an extra month.

Good luck to you, Jane.
We have yet to receive our update here in "the colonies", even after the
appropriate emails to our account manager and swdist@tivoli... So much
for "automatic updates" as part of our support contract.  Perhaps the
upgrades are being hand-carried from Austin|Raleigh and they haven't
made it this far north or east... If that's the case, your docs may be a
little soggy when you get them... ;^)

/doug
--
 Doug McPherson           NaviNet
 Sr. Network Engineer     300 Federal Street