nv-l

Re: V5.1 GA

1998-10-19 14:27:52
Subject: Re: V5.1 GA
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT SKILLS-1ST.CO DOT UK>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 19:27:52 +0100
Without wanting to get TOO hot under the collar about little local
issues......
I am told by my IBM rep that Framework 3.6 and NetView 5.1 would be made
available over this past weekend in the UK and therefore I can expect to
receive my upgrades mid-this-week.  I have difficulty believing any
excuses these days why non-USA customers have to wait an extra month.

Keep the faith - perhaps this really IS the week......
Jane
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 1998 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.  All rights
reserved.