nv-l

Netview List owner only...Unsubscribe attempt

1998-09-27 22:46:44
Subject: Netview List owner only...Unsubscribe attempt
From: "Goodnight, Matt" <matt.goodnight AT EDS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 22:46:44 -0400
To anyone reading this other than the list owner, please don't hate me.  I
know it is a major taboo to send an unsubscibe attempt to the list in
general but I am desparate.

I have tried in vain many times to get my name off this list.  Apparantly my
incoming and outgoing emial ID's do not match.  As the owner of this list,
will you please remove me from it.  I no longer use NetView and do not need
to receive the information.

Please feel free to call me before you remove me if you need me to verify
for you.

Thanks for your help.