Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 7.5.0.6 - Consuming All Memory

2013-07-29 15:03:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 7.5.0.6 - Consuming All Memory
From: SteveMurphy <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:34:05 -0700
I recommend opening a case with Symantec Support on this.
There are no known issues with bpdbm in 7.5.0.6 that I could find.
It would be beneficial if we could get a couple of bpdbm crash dumps and debug
logs so that we may see what is using the memory in addition to bpdbm.

Steve Murphy
NetBackup Support
Symantec Corp.
go.symantec.com/nbu