Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] netbackup 7.5.0.6 bpimmedia question

2013-07-29 15:03:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] netbackup 7.5.0.6 bpimmedia question
From: SteveMurphy <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:18:03 -0700
Jerald, you bring up a valid point. 2 of them, actually.
In 7.5, the image header is no longer a standalone file, it resides in the EMM
database.

As to bpimmedia, this was discovered earlier on in 7.5 so it is a known issue.
However, it has not come up in an actual Support case.
There is a bug report but it in order to get some faster action on it, I
recommend opening a case with NetBackup support.
When your technician is assigned, refer them to ET3269039.
Hope this helps.

Steve Murphy
NetBackup Support
Symantec Corp.