Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 254 Unable to load information for netbackup storage units from . Error status 254 : server name server name not found in netbackup configuration

2013-01-16 06:38:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 254 Unable to load information for netbackup storage units from . Error status 254 : server name server name not found in netbackup configuration
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:08:00 +0530
Hello Geeks !

early today we faced issue that library is down ,so i rebooted the library but nothing happened as robot and drives still not visible to OS.
Firstly i deleted drive and try to reconfigure but did not work as it did not allow me to cretae the storage unit.

Rebooted the server then robot and drives got visible but now error is

 Error 254 Unable to load information for netbackup storage units from . Error status 254 : server name server name not found in netbackup configuration

nbemmcmd -listhosts is fine

[root@labonte volmgr]# nbemmcmd -listhosts
NBEMMCMD, Version:6.5.5
The following hosts were found:
server          labontebkup
master          labontebkup
media           labonte
media           galrmv02

labontebkup is the interface with which master server has been configured.

Now all storage units are gone and even ltid is getting stopped again and again.

Kindly advise.

thanks
PranavB