Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] HP Ethernet 10 Gb 530FLR-SFP+ against Cisco Catalyst 6509

2013-01-07 08:30:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] HP Ethernet 10 Gb 530FLR-SFP+ against Cisco Catalyst 6509
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:30:01 +0100
Hello

We have gotten some new HP Proliant media servers with HP Ethernet 10
Gb 530FLR-SFP+ which is connect to our Cisco Catalyst 6509 switch

We are seeing some recieve errors which correlates to no buffers in
advanced statistics, have tried to raise the number of receive buffers
and latest installing the HP Service Pack for Proliant

Wondered if somebody have a similar setup and can gives pointers on
how to setup the Netcard and Switch ports

Regards
Michael