Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Most stable 7.5.0.x release version

2013-01-04 11:03:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Most stable 7.5.0.x release version
From: mdglazerman <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 08:03:28 -0800
We're looking to move to NBU 7.5 next week and I see that 7.5.0.4 seems to be
the latest maintenance release.  What are your experiences with 7.5.0.4 or any
other of the maintenance releases and what do you feel is currently the most
stable released version ?  We'd like to get up to the most stable 7.5.0.x
release during the same upgrade.

Thanks

Mark