Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Most stable 7.5.0.x release version

2013-01-04 20:33:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Most stable 7.5.0.x release version
From: "Scott Jacobson" <SJACOBSO AT novell DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 18:33:29 -0700
I've been rehearsing migrating to 7.5.0.4 - no issues so far.

I've been told more than once, once at 7.5.0 to go to 7.5.0.4 immediately as it includes some emergency binaries.

-sj

>>> mdglazerman <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> 1/4/2013 9:03 AM >>>
We're looking to move to NBU 7.5 next week and I see that 7.5.0.4 seems to be the latest maintenance release.  What are your experiences with 7.5.0.4 or any other of the maintenance releases and what do you feel is currently the most stable released version ?  We'd like to get up to the most stable 7.5.0.x release during the same upgrade.

Thanks

Mark