Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU not seeing tape in tape drive

2011-05-11 09:53:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU not seeing tape in tape drive
From: BlueChris69 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 06:53:16 -0700
If I run the wizard it comes up with a very long bprecover error which doesn't
really point to anything particular.
Don't get me wrong, i have done other DRs and it's always been straight forward
but this one is weird. I agree shouldn't have to import the tape but it's the
last thing i tried as i was running out of ideas...
Going back on Friday to try again with another set of tapes...