Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Help with status 24's on windows clients

2011-03-25 13:43:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Help with status 24's on windows clients
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:40:22 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

error 24 is tricky, its usually due to firewalls or router/traffic/network
problems, you can get the network analyzer via symantec web support and
have them analyze your network from the master/media server(s) <-> to the
client and that may help to figure out what is going on.

please keep me in the loop too because I see this on occasion but only
with windows hosts and not with linux/other clients, thanks.

Justin.