Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] None of the slected hosts could be contacted

2010-10-27 14:26:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] None of the slected hosts could be contacted
From: fredsharky <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:26:06 -0400
I would like to thank everyone that helped on this issue.

The fix was a very simple one that had been overlooked by numerous people.

I needed to add a client to the host properties and figured since I could not
do it through the gui I would use "bpclient", well that did not work either.

It gave me the following error:
pfexec: Exec format error

>From this I Googled the error and it talked about a file inconsistancy between
>Linux and Solaris (not my issue), but I did a file read on blclient and it was
>empty.

Cannot believe this was not noticed before, but in short I copied another one
from a sister client and all is well now on both the command line and gui..

 [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Laughing]