Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] None of the slected hosts could be contacted

2010-10-12 08:44:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] None of the slected hosts could be contacted
From: fredsharky <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:43:27 -0400
@Scott - the bptestbpcd works fine

@WEAVER - nbconsole logs show nothing out of the ordinary and all names are
correct - Since this is a master server we have not rebooted it lately.  I am
trying to get one now, but it may tke a few days to get the downtime scheduled.

Have not heard from Symantec yet, but hoping today we will get some kind of
answer or at least another direction.

It is really odd that it only affects the Master server in the Host Properties,
but not in the client or media server properties.

Anyways thanks for everyone digging in and pointing me in different directions
than were I was at..