Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Access is denied to remote agent.

2010-06-25 11:00:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Access is denied to remote agent.
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:30:11 +0530

Hello Geeks,

I am facing issue with Backup-exec9.1

Access is denied to Remote Agent. Check the login account for the specified device. Access is denied to Remote Agent. Check the login account for the specified device.

I have changed the login credentials too and i am alos a admin of the server.
We are just backing up this server only no remore servers.

Does anybody have any idea on this.

Sorry i know this is not a backup exec blog:-But i am not getting how to troubleshoot it:

Thanks!!

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra

Make the world eco-friendly through MSN Green Drag n' drop