Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Shadow copy components issue.

2010-05-10 13:47:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Shadow copy components issue.
From: Sanda Smith <Sanda.Smith AT pgn DOT com>
To: "pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com" <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:46:15 -0700
If the client is W2008 R2 you may need to be sure you have the latest version of the patch mentioned in http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/338003.htm.  The first release of the engineering binary didn't help but the second one did.  Without this patch my 2008R2 clients were not getting the shadow copy components correctly backed up in all cases.  With the patch I get System Service and System State showing under the Shadow Copy Components.